Discover the steps to be an innovative instructor of Middle Eastern Dance.
This Teacher’s Course focuses on the elegance, the authenticity and the artistic aspects of
classical Middle Eastern Dance. A clear methodology is presented in an easy-to-follow
online plan which provides continuous encouragement, support and inspiration.
- It’s done in the privacy of your own home, at your own pace.
- It is a complete course that will coach you every step of the way.
- Once you graduate and receive your diploma, you will have exciting opportunities to perform and instruct all over!
The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.
- William Arthur Ward
Years since man recorded on hieroglyphs the music and dance that evolved into today’s popular Middle Eastern Dance
The year the Chicago World’s Fair featured Little Egypt
The year that Casino Opera opened and created the first famous oriental dance soloists
The number of countries worldwide that love Belly Dance today
What is the Step Pyramid?
Constructed at Sakkara 4,700 years ago (what is now Memphis, Egypt), the “Step Pyramid” was the first pyramid that the Egyptians ever built. The Step Pyramid is an architectural structure that uses flat platforms or steps, receding from the ground up, to achieve a completed pyramid shape. Each of the 7 levels builds strength beneath the next level. After it was created, it laid the groundwork for all the other famous pyramids. It is the symbol for our Teacher’s Course, standing for a solid base or template that you can use to be a great instructor!
Are you ready?
THE NEXT COURSE BEGINS NOW!
- Your personal login access
- Complete course materials for all 7 steps
- Ongoing private coaching every step of the way
- Final exam fee and diploma
- Many after-graduation benefits